Trump releases Kennedy Files: Foreshadow or Urban Legend?
The other day I came across a theory about the connection between the assassination of Abraham Lincoln and John F. Kennedy. It really blew my mind and, as someone who doesn’t believe in coincidence and being a patriot, I was intrigued. There is even a Wikipedia page dedicated to it, which has a list of the “coincidences” such as:
- Both presidents were elected to the presidency in the year ’60 of their century.
- Both presidents were known for their wit and eloquence, and both frequently quoted Shakespeare and the Bible in their speeches.
- Both presidents were shot in the head on a Friday, seated beside their wives. Both Fridays preceded a major holiday observed within the week.
- Both presidents fathered four children, and had a son die during their presidency.
- Lincoln was shot by John Wilkes Booth at Ford’s Theatre; Kennedy was shot by Lee Harvey Oswald in a Lincoln automobile, made by Ford.
- Both presidents’ last names have 7 letters.
- Both assassins’ full names have 15 letters.
- Both presidents were purportedly smiling immediately before the assassination began.
- After shooting Lincoln, Booth ran from the theatre to a warehouse; after shooting Kennedy, Oswald ran from the warehouse to a theatre.
- Both assassins died in the same month as their victim and both died in a state adjacent to the state of their birth.
- Both presidents had bodyguards named William. They both died within 48 hours of being aged 75 years, 5 months.
- Lincoln sat in box number 7 at Ford’s Theater; Kennedy sat in car number 7 in the motorcade.
- The doctors who primarily attended to each president were both named Charles. Dr. Charles Leale treated Lincoln. Dr. Charles Crenshaw treated Kennedy.
- Each president died in a place with the initials “P.H.” Lincoln died at the Petersen House and Kennedy died at Parkland Hospital.
- Kennedy was the second president in U.S. history who issued interest-free money. The first was Lincoln, who issued greenbacks to finance the war between the states in the American Civil War.
Now, I only did an hour of research into the 1.0 web and found a bunch of supportive theories. A major part of these theories are astrologically based. Being an astrologist, I had to conduct my own research as there are too many connections to disregard the insane amount of similarities.
The theory suggests that every US President elected in a year ending in 0 will die before the end of his term. I immediately disregarded this because of George W. Bush who was elected, or lets just say “got” the election in 2000. He is alive and we see him all over late night shows, as the media has found a better “bad guy” to disdain.
I wanted to get to the bottom of it because the next election is in 2020. Looking deeper, the theory is not so much about that the election year ended in 0, but that the planets Jupiter and Saturn made a conjunction within the term of the President who was elected in a year ending in 0, such as 1860 and 1960, respectively.
Jupiter and Saturn are in conjunction every 20 years, which is not very often. A majority of Presidents elected in a year that ends in a zero, and who have therefore Jupiter and Saturn in conjunction during their Presidency are reported to die before their term is up, says the theory and the statistics. Supposedly, Presidents have even tried to break this trend, but I didn’t find any evidence to support that claim. However, the fact that Nancy Reagan hired an Astrologer while being @FLOTUS also makes it difficult to dismiss.
Now, if you are skeptical of astrology, I ask you to keep an open mind and to not right away discount what I am saying. I know that many have misused astrology and even more have misrepresented it, but it does reveal great insight to the inner and outer workings of our world. As with all things, it’s up to the interpretation.
Back to the urban legend of the Presidential Doom Factor.
I found many inconsistencies and a lot of evidence in support of it as well. And if I just focus on the most famous, being Lincoln and Kennedy, I am more than satisfied with the astrological evidence. I want to mention Ronald Reagan again who even had 2 Jupiter/Saturn conjunctions during his Presidency, and 1 before he was inaugurated. He was shot and survived. Nancy Reagan, as mentioned before, used astrology to schedule his speeches and public appearances and perhaps was able to overcome the effects of the stars, which after all, is the goal and purpose of astrology altogether.
Our next election is in 2020 and if President Trump is reelected, a Jupiter/Saturn conjunction will occur during his 8 year Presidency on December 21, 2020. So, technically speaking, it will occur in his first term when he was elected in 2016. However, some of the cases saw the conjunction before or after the Presidency was in effect, which of course all comes down to the type of astrological system being used, which can be as various as the options for creating a burrito at Chipotle.
Now here’s the real kicker and it might get a bit technical, but if it wasn’t I’d just be some guy on a soapbox.
Since 1840, all but 1 series of Jupiter/Saturn conjunctions have been in earth signs, which are Taurus, Virgo and Capricorn. Reagan’s, as luck would have it, had jumped into an air sign in the midst of the earth sign series (makes sense as he survived his assassination attempt). The 2000 earth sign conjunction ended the earth sign series. The next series will be in air, and will begin the new series in 2020. In other words, the 2020 Jupiter/Saturn conjunction will be the first of the next series, the air signs, and will happen by the minute.
This is truly remarkable, given the next election is in 2020.
Plus look at these numbers, Lincoln was the 16th POTUS (1+6=7), Kennedy was the 35th POTUS (3+5=8) and Trump is the 45th POTUS (4+5=9). Seven, eight, nine!! It’s sequential! The numbers don’t lie! Does this mean President Trump will be re-elected? And if so, will he overcome the numbers like he did with other numbers that have not been in his favor? Or will someone else become the 46th POTUS (4+6=10) and break the trend?
Then, while I was still contemplating all that, President Trump released the JFK Assassination files and my mouth dropped. I found this extremely apropos and quite auspicious. There are many things I can conclude from this (none of which I will do publically) but I find the timing enormous.
So, is this all a foreshadow? Is President Trump aware of the folklore? Or, is it a hot topic in the White House? Either way, it’s interesting food for thought.