Give time to have time.
Give time to have time.
Weekly Astrology Program, Week 51, 2017
December 17 - December 23
This week everyone is feeling a bit indulgent and expansive. If you feel like you’re being overstretched, just breathe through it! Do whatever it takes to get your body in “holiday mode”, otherwise you might burn out!
We need to be careful that we don’t go too far in the other direction either. Meaning, that we become too easy going and happy-go-lucky this week. We are asked this week to find the balance between hot and cold, free time and work, yin and yang. This is so important as it has to do with time management, which is something many of us freak out about.
It seems that there is never enough time in the day to get it all finished, but until we are operating outside of time and space, we can only have time if we give time.
This is an interesting concept which we are challenged to understand this week. Giving time could mean anything from listening to another person, even if it’s not interesting, to letting a stranger cut in front of us in line. In our western world, we are so intense about saving our time by traveling the shortest path from A to B that we end up going in circles, thinking we are making progress.
Things may not always go to plan, but we need to stay aware of the fact that we are once again requested to remain open to the good things that our outside of our awareness. Obviously this would fall outside of the scope of our “plan”. We so often shut things out because we think they are a “distraction”, but this week we are asked to consider our own “plans” to be a distraction if something new is popping up.
Consideration costs nothing.
Consideration is a way we give time. Anytime we focus on something outside of our “little world”, we are donating time, and thereby space and energy. This will come back to us as time will be bestowed unto us.
To make this very clear, when we are rushing around trying to desperately stick to our agenda, sometimes we barely make it, or oftentimes we miss the mark. We remove ourselves from the perfect flow of “being in the right place, at the right moment”. But, when we give time to others, or give time to our inner values and priorities, not of the material pressures but to the vows, we will be granted the endurance and time to shift the hands of time in our favor.
Until we can accomplish this, time will not be on our side, but this week, we can be open and invite this understanding into our life by welcoming consideration.
Thank you for giving the time to read this, may it come back to you a million times.
- Sunday: Party mode! Just don’t overindulge in whatever is going on before your eyes.
- Monday: New Moon! It’s a day of abundance, and receiving all the blessings and miracles you’ll need for the year! This is a powerful New Moon! Meditate to draw down energy that is going to expand your vessel.
- Tuesday: We are getting old things done masterfully, the weight is being lifted off your shoulders.
- Wednesday: Saturn enters Capricorn, new worlds are forming.
- Thursday: Sun Enters Capricorn conjunct Saturn - OMG it’s like a laser beam of light is hitting the earth. Grab your sunglasses, we will see a new dawn. What will you manifest?
- Friday: Ready to give up old burdens and start celebrating your love? There is a flow of new wind incoming, set your sails for higher planes of love, freedom and overall energy!
- Saturday: Mercury goes direct today! Time to publish those drafts and move forward with those negotiations on Monday!
In my weekly write-ups, I refrain from using “astrological jargon” because it really doesn't make sense to people who know nothing about archetypal astrology. But I do indicate my science in the footer. General transit forecasts tell us what is going on in the world and how people are acting in general. Detailed and specific forecasts are of course read in relation to your birth chart. Meanwhile, if you want a more detailed explanation of where these energies are manifesting specifically for you, book a dash astrology session with me.
Sunday: Moon, Mercury, Venus, Sun and Saturn in Sagittarius.
Monday: New Moon @ 26 Sagittarius.
Tuesday: Mars septile Sun
Wednesday: Saturn enters capricorn, new worlds are forming.
Thursday: Sun Enters Capricorn, Sun Conjunct Saturn.
Friday: Venus trine Uranus Rx.
Saturday: Mercury goes direct.
Hi there! Thanks for reading! My writings are supported by my readers so if you liked this piece please share it, follow me on Twitter, Instagram or even like my page on Facebook. You can even toss a few my way on my site ArikXander.com or PayPal.Me. Thanks!