2019 is a year of The Sun archetype, which represents our birth as well as our vitality of life. In a Sun year we can access our joyful nature and regenerate negative energies into useful purpose.Read More
If we want to remove chaos from our lives, we need to take responsibility for the chaos we have created. This process of taking responsibility is effective and will enlighten your world.
Write down five situations that hurt you.
Identify the common theme from these examples (i.e., people use me, everybody makes fun of me).
Remember at least one person who has told you that you are engaging in the exact behavior from #2 (e.g. you use people, you always make fun of others).
Admit to at least one situation where you acted that way.
Admit that others feel pain too.
Realize that the pain you feel is only a messenger for the pain you have caused.
Release everyone you hold/blame for causing you that pain.
Experience gratitude for showing you this trait about yourself.
Now, instead of feeling your own hurt, feel the pain you have caused.
Vow to never do this again.
You will see the success of your exercise as your triggers about this issue fade away.
Repeat as needed.
The first 12 Days of The New Year represent the atomic level of the 12 months of the year. This means that our consciousness, actions, and moods on these first 12 days will echo to the corresponding month. So we need to become very focused and mindful during these first 12 days of January to ensure that our year will be a echo we want and not an avalanche!
So, this is how we practically use it.
January 1st represents the entire month of January.
It’s like the ambassador of January is coming to visit on January 1st to observe us and collect data. It will interpret the data it collects as our order for that month. It will then submit our order to the “cosmic chef” which will then serve us our January Meal of the Month. This will happen for every month throughout the year within the feast of 2018.
Moving on January 2nd represents the entire month of February. So our actions during this day will set the tone for the entire month of February.
Here are the correspondences:
January 1 = January
January 2 = February
January 3 = March
January 4 = April
January 5 = May
January 6 = June
January 7 = July
January 8 = August
January 9 = September
January 10 = October
January 11 = November
January 12 = December
Here are some tips to get through these days with effectively:
- Don’t argue with others, just bite your tongue and save it for later.
- Remain sober. While the idea of drinking your face off on NYE sounds tempting, just think of how it will effect the rest of your year especially given that January first is the seed level of not only January but the entire year too.
- Read uplifting or challenging material. This will increase your vibration and intelligence level. It’s generally good to read things you don’t entirely understand, it’s the only way you can increase intelligence. Plus, you want to submerge your mind with information that is supportive of life, wellness and improvement. Try my essential mail articles for one.
- Be open minded, but not too curious.
- Establish a healthy routine.
- Stretch daily.
- Meditate daily. - if you need a good meditation program, please contact me on Twitter.
- Diffuse stress as much as possible. Try using aromatherapy to accomplish this.
- Finally, read my weekly forecast to gain insight into each of the 12 days and what’s going on above that’s affecting your below. Follow me on Twitter to get the daily updates.
New Year’s Resolutions should really only last these 12 days, that way you have planted the seeds for the rest of the year.
Hi there! Thanks for reading! My writings are supported by my readers so if you liked this piece please share it, follow me on Twitter, Instagram or even like my page on Facebook. You can even toss a few my way on my site ArikXander.com or PayPal.Me. Thanks!