Rhythms & Cycles
Overcoming the Karma of your Stars
a dash™ healing retreat luxuriously hosted in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
March 11 - March 18, 2017
Everything is of a cyclical nature. There are rhythms going on effecting us all the time. Sometimes we call it “mood” or “feeling” but there is an explanation for everything, leaving nothing to randomness. Astrological influences effect us and the degree we are unaware of them determines the degree to which they govern our life.
Twice a year, the Sun undergoes the Equinox - a time when we are given a boost of energy to renew our life so we can bring more light to the world. Every Equinox introduces a new archetypal energy into the world, on a personal and global level. 2017 is summed up to a 1 and this begins a brand new 9 year cycle, so beginners you are welcome! If you are reading this, your higher self wants it!
from Arik Xander
I welcome you to join us in preparing for the spring equinox 2017 in Cabo San Lucas. I have used astrological mapping to figure where the best energy for these spiritual teachings can unfold.
The Rhythms & Cycles is a week long equinox preparation program. I will teach about the cycles of life, which are unending and effecting all sentient beings. This includes, karma, time, overcoming and using astrological influences, and how to get into rhythm and harmony with your life purpose. Until we have connected to our life purpose, we will experience cyclical negativity and unending chaos.
This retreat will help you to hold a purified view of reality to see things are good, beautiful, infinite, healthy, and abundant. There will be opportunity to receive a dash™ Chiron Point Healing. I will also be offering dash™ astrology chart readings to see what challenges you are facing in your life at the time of the retreat and beyond.
- All Workshops, meditations & classes.
- The space to relax in the healing energy we are holding for you.
- Full Moon Meditation and secret teachings of the moon.
- dashERCISE (our own brand of yoga and exercise)
- A dharmaceuticals welcome pack.
- Ocean front deluxe rooms with personal terrace.
- Three mostly vegetarian/pescatarian meals per day.
- Fruit served throughout the day.
- Airport transfers from San Jose del Cabo airport (SJD).
- Applicable sales & hotel taxes.
- Salt water pool, hot tub, lounge areas, gardens, and beach.
What's NOT Included
- Airfare to Cabo San Lucas
- Spa treatments.
- Extra therapies and excursions.
- Alcoholic beverages.
- Travel insurance (recommended).
Fly into the San Jose del Cabo International airport, sometimes also called Los Cabos airport – airport code SJD.
Check-in and check-out times will usually be dictated by flight schedules and the airport transfers. For those who are not traveling by transfer, check-in can begin anytime after 3pm on the arrival date and check-out is at 11am on the departure date. To the extent that we have the availability to do so, we will do our best to accommodate guests needing to check-in early or check-out late. If you can keep the check-in and check-out times in mind when scheduling flights, it will make your experience smoother.
Attempt to schedule flights in the early- to mid-afternoon, if possible. Early arrivers may need to wait in the airport lounges for other guests to arrive. Late departers may also need to wait at the airport for their flights.
A Sample Day
vessel building: 7:30 AM to 8:00 AM
Breakfast / Free time: 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM
Workshop / Seminar / Lecture: 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM
Sessions / Reflection / Free Time: 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Lunch: 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM
Workshop / Seminar / Lecture: 3:00 PM to 4:30 PM
dash Yoga and end of day meditation: 4:30 PM to 6:00 PM
Sessions / Reflection / Free Time: 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
Dinner: 8:00 PM to 10:00 PM
eather in March in Baja California
- Normal Max/ High Temperature - 26°C (79°F)
- Normal Precipitation - 1mm (0in)
- Number of Wet Days - 0.5 (2%)
- Average Daylight per day - 11:58
- The average temperature in Baja California in March is warm at 20 °C (68 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- In March the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in March is arid with no rain. An airy 1mm (0in) of liquid is discharged across on average 0.5 days.
- The shortest day is 11:37 long and the longest day is 12:20 long with an average length of 11:58.
- Read more: http://www.baja-california.climatemps.com/march.php#ixzz4SEr8DNml
What you will learn:
- How to eat, live, and enjoy life with consciousness.
- What are rhythms & cycles.
- What is reincarnation (how it's connected to cycles and determines the birth chart).
- How to use your birth chart.
- How to see and overcome your personal karma.
- How to purify negativity and and remove blockages to receiving blessings and miracles.
- How to erase negative karma.
- The various methods of healing with essential oils by dharmaceuticals.
- The practice of dashERCISE which uses a system of mudras, archetypal poses, and astrological timing.
- How to heal the addiction to technology and the constant checking of devices.
- How to incorporate meditation into your life.
- Secrets of the Moon (with full moon meditation).
- How to eat, live, and enjoy life with consciousness.
- How to prepare for the spring equinox.
Bring any issue you want to work on to this retreat, and leave with revelation and effective change.
(schedule and courses subject to change without notice due to transits or relevant astrological themes.)
There is a zero drug tolerance policy, and if you are trying to get off drugs or alcohol, you are welcome to bring this issue with you to work on. Know that you will be helped with any issue you want to work on in this retreat.
PRIVATE SESSIONS (NOT INCLUDED)
The following are therapies which I will offer during the retreat, outside of the workshops and classes based upon availability. You can pre-book them now to reserve an appointment with me or book a session with me while there, If there is no availability for a session at the retreat don't worry! You can book a session with me any time as I am able to conduct the healing from anywhere via Skype.
dash™ Chiron Point Healing ( 100 USD)
All I need to see what's going on with you on the physical and spiritual level is your birth chart and basic kinesiology. Working with these tools, I can help you identify what goals you want or need to set for yourself. Once we have established this, I can begins to help you accept the good. The first step I make in doing this is healing your Chiron point. Until this point is healed, other therapies or activities will not last.
dash™ Astrological Consultation ( 50 USD)
This reading goes into the basic structure of your chart. Depending where the transiting sun is, I will explain the archetypes at play and how the energy is manifesting in your life according to your birth date, place and time. Anyone who wants to know which archetypes are effecting which areas of their life can benefit from this reading.
Chakra Balancing ( 100 USD)
Meridian Balancing ( 100 USD)
dash™ Massage with Healing Oil Blends from dharmaceuticals (TBD)
If you have a favorite blend, you can have a massage in it! Let us know beforehand which blend you want and we can bring it for you. I suggest getting a massage in your zodiac sign blend or in the blend of the month, which will be Pisces.
Not Included Extra Activities (if you are interested, let us know during registration so we can organize - not guaranteed)
- Horseback Riding on the beach
- Guided Hiking Tours
- Whale Watching
Beginners encouraged and welcome! dash™ exercises are very gentle and work on the energetic level, you don't need to be athletic or a sports fanatic to participate. I believe in the true term of yoga, which places emphasis on the spiritual and energetic poses which we need to hold in mind and carry out into the world or walking the talk if you will. If you are interested.
All Inclusive Single Room per person
All Inclusive Double Room per person
Early Bird Registration
$100 Discount (must pay in full, Ends October 31, 2016)
Contact for prices
Payment Plan Available
The payment plan is for credit cards only where only ONE (1) credit card can be used. There is a $50 fee. Your payments will be divided equally based on the number of months you have booked in advance. The last payment will be processed on Feburary 10th, 2016. (i.e., if you register on September 15th, you will be charged 1/5 on the date you register, 1/5 on October 15th, 1/5 on November 15th, 1/5 on December 15th, 1/5 on Jan. 15th, and the final balance due on February 10th, 2016).